Edina Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
What is Alcohol Addiction
Alcohol addiction is one of the very serious epidemics plaguing nations worldwide. It refers to habitual drinking habits or over-consumption of alcohol which results in decreased performance of an individual and their health. The disease affects the nervous system and prevents any medication or antibiotic from positively affecting those that take it.
People who get addicted to alcohol tend to misbehave and act violently and lose sense of direction in their life. It also impairs their physical and mental balance.
If you are skeptical of what others say to you about you behavior, just ask if you have heard any of these comments or recognize yourself:
- No matter how bad you want to, you can t stop drinking or even control the amount you drink
- When you finally stop drinking, you experience symptoms of withdrawal
- Feelings of guilt are common to you
- You often have to make excuses for what happens when you drink, which is all the time
- Drinking is normal for you at all hours of the day, all day long
- Most or all of your relationships suffer because of your drinking
- It takes more drinks to have any effect on you
- You are experiencing health problems but you ignore them and keep drinking.
If any of these items pertain to you, it is likely that your problem drinking is, in fact, an addiction to alcohol. That means it is time to call and schedule Edina alcohol treatment. We have admissions counselors who work around the clock to get help for individuals like you. The process after admission starts with a time at an alcohol center such as Edina alcohol detox with procedures that start you on the road back to a healthy life.
Edina Treatment Facility: Where Effective Programs Exist
Edina alcohol detox and treatment programs are designed based on the needs of the individual. Here, we make sure that everyone is comfortable. The program that you will undergo with is guaranteed to be suitable for your situation. Aside from that, we have all the essential facilities in our Edina alcohol rehab center that will help quicken your recovery.
Our professional staff will attend to your needs no matter what time of the day. We will make sure that you are content while you are on your way to reducing your alcohol consumption. In Edina Alcohol Rehab, we offer the following:
Residential Treatment We accept patients who are willing to work with us full time. This will allow us to monitor you 24/7.
Detox Unlike other rehabs, we have Edina alcohol detox to help you avoid relapse.
Outpatient In some cases, a patient may not have a severe alcohol problem. We provide this type of assistance for those who only need counseling and guidance on a daily basis.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility